Bare SB System Mid Layer Pant Mens
The advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
Stretch breathable and compression-resistant made from polyester/spandex antimicrobial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- COMPRESSION RESISTANT FLEECE. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece
- A high warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage
- Includes antimicrobial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keeping the fabric fresh and providing odour control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Pullover design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch
- Moulded comfort collar reduces neck change
- Zippered stretch pockets for key/ID
- Low profile thumb loops to assist in donning
- Lower body constructed of lighter weight fabric to reduce bulk when tucked in
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and cord lock keeps the top in position when crouching
- Zipper fly closes downward to allow for a pee valve relief tube (men’s version only)
- Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit