Bare Ultrawarmth Base Layer Pant Mens
Brave the icy waters with Ultrawarmth Base Layers featuring Omnired Infrared Thermal Technology – determined by the FDA as a heat recovery medical device. Designed to replace the older SB System base layers, Ultrawarmth seals in warmth and creates a protective heat barrier so divers can stay warmer for longer, even during their most chilling adventures.
The advanced stretch breathable fabric draws moisture away from the body and creates a dry zone, next-to-skin barrier, while moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation. Power every dive with Ultrawarmth protection.
- Omnired Infrared stretch fleece has a smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odour control
- Incorporates quick-drying characteristics back on the surface and when the suit is vented or removed
- A high warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Mix and match sizes of top and pant for a perfect fit
- Pullover design with low crew neck (won’t interfere with neck seal)
- Low profile, retractable thumb loops to assist in donning
- Men’s pant features a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort
- Women’s pant features a contoured waistband with a continuous drawcord
- Seamless crotch for comfort
- Spandex stirrups keep pants in place while donning mid-layer and drysuit